USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been studying for Step 1 for a while now.

I was supposed to take it on Sept. 20th but did NBME 18 and got 220 and got scared.

At that point I had done all NBMEs + UWSA.
The recent ones:
NBME18: 220
NBME 15: 232
UWSA 1: 226
UWSA2: 228

I took NBME 7 offline on Friday and got 176/200 (correct answers). I do not have a score correlation cause it's offline.

I know I'm not supposed to take NBMEs offline but I have used all the online ones :(

I did fee 130 today and got 82%...

Am I ready? Or I should postpone? I'm super scared I will fail.

Should I do NBME 16 online? I took it 7 months ago and never went through the wrong answers...

Please advise... I'm scared the real exam will be super hard.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You are ready, don't postpone! Unless you have a target score of more than 250 than that is different. You've been studying for months, it's time to take the exam because you have reached your "peak." If you keep postponing your scores will start dropping, this happens to many people. Just remember that everyone has their "peak" and that is fine. Good luck, I also told myself I will not take the exam until I get over 220 on the NBME. So far I took Nbme 12 and nbme 13 and i'm at a 209, so I still need more than a month at least. Be confident.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.