USMLE Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for an SP for accountability and to motivate each other. Exam is in 6 weeks, aiming for a high score. I'm a female from India, graduated arnd 3 years ago, currently in the US [EST]. Pls reach out to me if there is someone with a similar profile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for an SP for accountability and to motivate each other. Exam is in 6 weeks, aiming for a high score. I'm a female from India, graduated arnd 3 years ago, currently in the US [EST]. Pls reach out to me if there is someone with a similar profile.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi looking for someone with whom i can revise some topics let me know if interested
Exam is also close

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am in the same position. Please let me know if you are interested in SP with me. :)
I am also a woman who graduated 3 yrs back from India. Currently, I am in the US too in central time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm always online about 10-12 hours a day, pm me if you're interested in a motivated daily quiet study room for step 1 :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
I am in the same position. Please let me know if you are interested in SP with me. :)
I am also a woman who graduated 3 yrs back from India. Currently, I am in the US too in central time.

I'm always online about 10-12 hours a day, pm me if you're interested in a motivated daily quiet study room for step 1 (cam on/mic off) and I can send you the link to the study room :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I'm always online about 10-12 hours a day, pm me if you're interested in a motivated daily quiet study room for step 1 (cam on/mic off) and I can send you the link to the study room :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi looking for someone with whom i can revise some topics let me know if interested
Exam is also close

Hello!

My name is Jatin and I am an incoming ENT Resident beginning in July. I am available for USMLE Step 1 tutoring if you are interested. I scored very well on my exams (262 Step 1, 273 Step 2) and have many years of teaching experience. Please let me know if you are interested in Step 1 tutoring. I am available most day of June and can meet over Zoom. I charge $30USD/hr.

Best,
Jatin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey am looking for giving exam in 6 weeks ,
Am Indian male graduated and looking for SP for accountability ,
i am currently following osmosis study schedule .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts