USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy-2Its been over 8 months on and off that ive been preparing for the step1. m done with kaplan videos, pathoma videos, Uworld around 80% subject wise with an aggregate of 54% along with making annotations in the FA.
I recently gave the nbme 15 n i didnt even pass. M a little depressed and seek an advice regarding how should i go about it- should i stick to FA alone or should i do Uworld again? i aim for a 240. Is it possible to make it in one month??? Any suggestions or adivice would be a great help !!! Happy-2

·
Registered
160 Posts
Happy-2Its been over 8 months on and off that ive been preparing for the step1. m done with kaplan videos, pathoma videos, Uworld around 80% subject wise with an aggregate of 54% along with making annotations in the FA.
I recently gave the nbme 15 n i didnt even pass. M a little depressed and seek an advice regarding how should i go about it- should i stick to FA alone or should i do Uworld again? i aim for a 240. Is it possible to make it in one month??? Any suggestions or adivice would be a great help !!! Happy-2
I would suggest that you sit through DIT to go over your first aid with you very quickly. I don't think you should take notes from DIT. Because that would take too much time. You are just using it as a refresher. Then after DIT I suggest that you start with a regiment of 100 qs from the incorrect and marked pool with a 100 pages a day of first aid.

That's my opinion ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would suggest that you sit through DIT to go over your first aid with you very quickly. I don't think you should take notes from DIT. Because that would take too much time. You are just using it as a refresher. Then after DIT I suggest that you start with a regiment of 100 qs from the incorrect and marked pool with a 100 pages a day of first aid.

That's my opinion ;)
Thanx Ucheeee!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks naseem.j !
The thing is I did exactly what you did and I also got a bad mark on my first nbme a month ago. The reason is because all the things you learned from kaplan months ago, you pretty much forgot them. That's why I think you should probably do DIT just to get a quick review because you will remember more or less. What date are you taking the exam?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The thing is I did exactly what you did and I also got a bad mark on my first nbme a month ago. The reason is because all the things you learned from kaplan months ago, you pretty much forgot them. That's why I think you should probably do DIT just to get a quick review because you will remember more or less. What date are you taking the exam?
Thanks for for the advice. M thinking to go over the FA from cover to cover all over again. M taking it on dec 4th.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.