USMLE Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My exam is on 29th of this month, I need a live study partner in Houston, I will be living near the exam center just in the accommodation that you can read about in this forum (second thread in CS study partners section) ,, add me on skype smsm674 to discuss or send me here .. I will be in Houston on Saturday evening ,, hopefully someone who is living really close and I don't mind sharing my room with, just to study most the day effectively.

·
Registered
18 Posts
hi.. my exam is around same date and I'll reach Houston next week at the same place. I dont have a partner so we can share a room/practice cases together. I'll contact u on skype to exchange numbers :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
My exam is on 29th of this month, I need a live study partner in Houston, I will be living near the exam center just in the accommodation that you can read about in this forum (second thread in CS study partners section) ,, add me on skype smsm674 to discuss or send me here .. I will be in Houston on Saturday evening ,, hopefully someone who is living really close and I don't mind sharing my room with, just to study most the day effectively.
Hi.
my exam is on jan 26th and i ll be staying from 19-26th @ Baymont inn Houston...kindly let me know when is your exam....email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi.. my exam is around same date and I'll reach Houston next week at the same place. I dont have a partner so we can share a room/practice cases together. I'll contact u on skype to exchange numbers :)
Hi.
my exam is on jan 26th and i ll be staying from 19-26th @ Baymont inn Houston...kindly let me know when is your exam....email me at [email protected]
SKYPE @ NITHYANAND MATHIAZHAGAN

·
Registered
19 Posts
live partner for cs at houston.

hi friends

my cs on feb 1
will be in houston on 25 th jan near the exam center.
my skype id is drranakumar05

if any one ready for a live study partner at houston . last week

my mail address is [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
salama

my name is salama looking for study partner ASAP now and room to live with in baymont inn houston , ready to travel right now from michigan to TX , if i find group seriosly call me at 8102826022

1 - 10 of 10 Posts