USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
We all waiting the descent of the PDF version of the First Aid For USMLE Step 1 2017 for #free Download

Today I found it. yeeeeehh
here is the link to download copy and paste it in your browser:):)

goo.gl/wr11fu
thank you, can confirm it works !, just have to navigate through lots of click bait ad sites , remember to click skip ad at the upper right corner of the webpage, if you have trouble post your pm your email id , will send as direct attachment , thanks to the original sharer!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
thank you, can confirm it works !, just have to navigate through lots of click bait ad sites , remember to click skip ad at the upper right corner of the webpage, if you have trouble post your pm your email id , will send as direct attachment , thanks to the original sharer!!!
I cant send a PM yet apparently. Any chance you can send this to me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
forum won't let me PM, would it be possible to repost? Thank you!!

forum won't let me PM, would it be possible to repost? Thank you!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
thank you, can confirm it works :):)
I've tried and gone through all the ads to get to the download button 3 times now, but when i click it nothing happens. Please email the PDF to ibrarxz [AT] hotmail.com

Or if someone could upload to Onedrive that'd be great.

Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FA 2017 and uworld 2017

Hello doctors,

Happy New Year. Hope you doing well.
Will you please send me FA 2017 pdf and Step 1 Uworld qbank pdf to my email ([email protected]). It will be of great help. Can't spend more money on it.

Thank you
Favdoc

1 - 20 of 28 Posts