USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Step 1:262
Step 2:268

I work by designing a 4-6 week individual study program supplemented with 1-2 r hour weekly review sessions. I guarantee a 10 point improvement in your practice exam scores after the program. I only charge a fee if you score the target score we set at the start of our program. I have references from past clients who can vouch for my methods. All of my students have improved by at least 20 points after going through my program. If you value results and are willing to put in the work (10hrs a day/6 days a week/4-6 weeks) I can guide you. Unlike other services, I don't charge for time, I only charge for results. I offer a free 2 week trial and if you don't see improvement after 2 weeks then you can discontinue my services. If you are interested message me with your email and phone number

·
Banned
171 Posts
This helped me...FINALLY

This helped me...FINALLY...I am not sure about these others...but i was lucky and worked with "BEST OF THE BEST''--a PGY-V IMG IM resident that finally got me through... for more information...email me via enycity at g mail --put "Best of Best tutor needed...' in Subject header..GL!!!shiela

1 - 2 of 2 Posts