You will have to re-apply again and yes you have to pay the fee again. I'm doing the same thing.Hi,
i hav extended my eligibility once it ends march 31st,am an old img havent prepared as we shifted to us recently.can i extend it second time,the information i got is no,will i loose my money ??is thr anyway i can extend
plz let me know
So what about the paperwork? All have to be done again?
I would add to this list..Even i have same questions:
- First do i have to call prometric and cancel the exam appointment?
- My eligibility ends this month, can i apply now itself?
- What do u mean by all paper work again? As i have a valid certificate of identification and credentials verified by ecfmg.
- Most of all, re-applying for the exam again, will it be considered a black mark on the CV when applying for residency?
[/QUOTE]I would add to this list..
I'm getting uneasy about this.. :notsure: THanks ....
- Could you set the date of the exam when you are already in your eligibility period or does it have to be done before the period starts? ....AND.... what's the closest number of days from the day you set the date of the exam to the actual day of the exam?(in case you can set the date in the elig.period)
- Does Prometric have anything to do here? I guess if you wait too close to the end of your eligibility period there might not be availability!