USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I know that California is illegal to get externships but what about Arizona and Nevada, Is it OK to get externship from these two states?
Please respond, really need the help
:plz::plz:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ANYBODY?? really need..i need to know is it legal TO GET externship for IMGs in nevada or arizona? please guys any idea?

·
Registered
13 Posts
ANYBODY?? really need..i need to know is it legal TO GET externship for IMGs in nevada or arizona? please guys any idea?
I researched a lot on this topic last month and came to know the externships ( US clinical experience after graduation) is illegeal in only 2 states- california and the other is texas I think. And you can do the externships in all other states. So hope that helps.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I researched a lot on this topic last month and came to know the externships ( US clinical experience after graduation) is illegeal in only 2 states- california and the other is texas I think. And you can do the externships in all other states. So hope that helps.
thanks for response,,i heard about it too but wasnt sure if its right..so i thought to ask here...thanks again...

·
Registered
42 Posts
i am also in the same position. I live in bay area california.. but i have had no luck in finding any observerships or research work..

can you tell me how do i go about finding externships in the near by states like arizona and nevada??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts