USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I Failed on 1st attempt on ICE part this July in Atlanta. CIS and SEP -> high performance. I will re-take it in Nov. I really need to learn from someone who scored good at ICE part. I would like to offer help on CIS part if you need it. Please reply!!!

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi
I Failed on 1st attempt on ICE part this July in Atlanta. CIS and SEP -> high performance. I will re-take it in Nov. I really need to learn from someone who scored good at ICE part. I would like to offer help on CIS part if you need it. Please reply!!!

Thanks!!!
i am interested. i have inboxed you/ sent a msg to you with my skype id. please check it out.

thanks
alek

·
Registered
54 Posts
If u r stayng at baymont (during the month of October ) I would be happy to practice . I scored low in the patient encounter

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello my friend,
Do you think it's better to change the centre (I failed the CIS in Houston) or retake the exam in the same centre? What did you do and why? thank you for your help

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi

I failed the ICE in atlanta , taking the exam in end oct . I am taking kaplan course too . So if anyone interested to practice with me.

sana

Skype id : sanakhaan92

1 - 8 of 8 Posts