USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanna ask for opinions between kaplan and falcon .
Which of these 2 are better in terms of quality ? if i wan to prepare for my step one , which one should i pick for video lectures . Both ?? :))

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THnx lee , the reason why i post this thread is because im not studing in the STATES , so i really need those videos lectures in aiding in my preparation .
(u noe , the book is so thick and huge . Cant possibly study everyting haha)

If u are studying in states and is one of the medical student there , do feel free to share some tips in preparing for the exam .

It would be of great help to me . XD

·
Registered
752 Posts
Do you mean the computer videos or the live lectures?

I don't know if Falcon lectures exist as computer videos, but from what I hear, Kaplan videos are by far the most commonly used ones.

No idea about the live lectures. :notsure:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you mean the computer videos or the live lectures?

I don't know if Falcon lectures exist as computer videos, but from what I hear, Kaplan videos are by far the most commonly used ones.

No idea about the live lectures. :notsure:
Yeap i mean the computer videos not the live . XD i won be able to attend the live . Missed 3 months of tutorial classes?

·
Registered
216 Posts
By far the Kaplan series is most widely used by IMGs and FMGs....I recently had a couple of friends get 99s from Pakistan who all did the Kaplan video lecture series.

·
Registered
625 Posts
My vote's for Kaplan because I think its more thorough with everything except Pathology, but Falcon path is excellent. Use Kaplan and Goljan path.

Both are really good though - I've had friends that have taken both and they argue that both have different strengths. I personally did Kaplan's retreat and I was amazed by the profs I had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts