USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

There was a thread before not sure where it went…
but lets discuss our progress here!

I am currently trying to run through videos and will hopefully finish by next week. After that, will read MTB and UW. Do NBME after finishing UW.

· Registered
517 Posts
yeah i was also wondering about that thread..

well i didn't start doing uw online yet, still doing it offline along with IM & i only finished surgery till now, doing OBS along with IM from Kap & MTB 3, 2 resp.

plan to give by apr, hopefully..

· Registered
97 Posts
Hi,
I gave 1 read of MTB,kaplan notes.no video.did UW offline.now 4 blocks remaining online.
Xam in feb in sha Allah.
Plan to revise my marked ques online.Online is far better than offline.specially new guidelines.

Reactions: bindass

· Registered
589 Posts
Hello!!
Almost finished with uworld, have 32%, trying to go faster than 1 and half blocks a day but cannot go faster :notsure:
giving my test in March God willing.
after uworld plan to do 20 cases and then last read of all uworld annotations + mtb2-3

· Registered
261 Posts
I did one read of all the kaplans and mtb 3 for all subs except med. Doing uworld online at the moment with around 38% questions left. Planning on giving the exam mid march. After uworld will go through mtb 2 for med and another read of mtb3 with all the uworld annotations i made on them. Also going to explore these tikka note everyone seems to be talking about :/

· Registered
135 Posts
I did one read of all the kaplans and mtb 3 for all subs except med. Doing uworld online at the moment with around 38% questions left. Planning on giving the exam mid march. After uworld will go through mtb 2 for med and another read of mtb3 with all the uworld annotations i made on them. Also going to explore these tikka note everyone seems to be talking about :/
whats your uw average?

· Registered
8 Posts
help with materials!

Hi I just failed my step 2ck. Want to retake in 3 months studying full time. What materials do you guys suggest? I plan on getting UWORLD again, but I have mtb 2 and 3, first aid, step 2 secrets. I was planning on maybe getting DIT step 2 ck and step up to step 2ck. Do you guys suggest I just try to do mtb and uworld again or try DIT? thanks so much.

· Registered
864 Posts
hi

What nbme are you doing? Which one is adviceable to do first? Thanks!! Planning to do one after done with uworld hopefully first week of feb.
You can start a discussion and a common work in our skype group.
Advantajes are , that you meet new members at the moment, and can see our discussion..
My skype is sashabeliimdamc, add me, after i;ll add you on group as administrator...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.