USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:toosad:
2 weeks before exam, and I've only finished 20% of uworld. I'm averaging 50-60% on uworld sets, but I've only done 10 sets and I've been excluding pharm. I'm really weak on pharm, so I just started memorizing antimicrobials (!), and need to memorize all other systems pharm somehow... Is it possible?
Everyone says "things come together in the last week or so of studying" but I don't see that happening for me.... I haven't even finished half of uworld.

·
Registered
8 Posts
:toosad:
2 weeks before exam, and I've only finished 20% of uworld. I'm averaging 50-60% on uworld sets, but I've only done 10 sets and I've been excluding pharm. I'm really weak on pharm, so I just started memorizing antimicrobials (!), and need to memorize all other systems pharm somehow... Is it possible?
Everyone says "things come together in the last week or so of studying" but I don't see that happening for me.... I haven't even finished half of uworld.
Please postpone the exam until you are confident. That's my advice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I suggest you to postpone it, your situation is similar to mins I did like 40% of uworld till two weeks before the exam, I think that I lost about 4-5 points becuase of it, postpone it , do not stress yourself

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, thank you for your response.
I do think I need to postpone... I would have 6 extra weeks from today to study.... Unfortunately this would mean I have ZERO free time during M3/M4. So I would have to study for Step 2, do interviews etc, during rotations or on the weekends.
Do you guys think it's worth it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts