USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For high scorers in the usmle step 1, I want a general idea of how you felt answering the majority of the questions.
Did you read questions and be like, "I remember this in first aid or uworld and I'm sure the answer is this" or where you mostly like "hmmm I can't really recall what concept this is but I think it's this"
While writing the nbmes I tend to have more questions where I'm unsure why I chose the answer and I end up getting some
I need thoughts on this
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
For high scorers in the usmle step 1, I want a general idea of how you felt answering the majority of the questions.
Did you read questions and be like, "I remember this in first aid or uworld and I'm sure the answer is this" or where you mostly like "hmmm I can't really recall what concept this is but I think it's this"
While writing the nbmes I tend to have more questions where I'm unsure why I chose the answer and I end up getting some
I need thoughts on this
Thanks
> 250

When I sat the step or any exam - always think "what do I know about this topic" even if it is a completely crazy question. Try and think logically and also "what does the examiner" want in these situations? That's my advice in general.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts