USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a female room partner for a friend of mine. She wants to share a 2 bed-room apartment, near the Kirby Dr (Kaplan center area) in Houston.

The apartment that she found costs 1000$ for 2 rooms(without bills), so each has her own individual room for 500$. Its a good and safe neighborhood, near the Kroger at Kirby Dr.

Please PM if you are interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a female room partner for a friend of mine. She wants to share a 2 bed-room apartment, near the Kirby Dr (Kaplan center area) in Houston.

The apartment that she found costs 1000$ for 2 rooms(without bills), so each has her own individual room for 500$. Its a good and safe neighborhood, near the Kroger at Kirby Dr.

Thanks.
Hi I will be starting Kaplan for step 1 in September and am looking for a roommate also. Is your friend still looking for a roommate?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

I just PM'ed you. Please check your inbox.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey

Hey, how can i contact ur friend? thank u.

Hey everyone,

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts