USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, I am just done with step 1 and started doing step 2 CK prep. I have pretty much good knowledge of step 1 , so i want someone who is willing to finish UW with me asap. target is to finish 40 to 60 qstnz in a day. I am also willing to read uw notes with MTB (thats optional). I am in Est zone

·
Registered
12 Posts
female SP for CK

I am down for it. but, will be starting next week. I have an exam on next monday. If you are want to join, then share you skype Id. Thnx!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
femal sp for UW

hi everyone, I am just done with step 1 and started doing step 2 CK prep. I have pretty much good knowledge of step 1 , so i want someone who is willing to finish UW with me asap. target is to finish 40 to 60 qstnz in a day. I am also willing to read uw notes with MTB (thats optional). I am in Est zone
My skype id is asha.m89

·
Registered
12 Posts
Skype - [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you found a partner yet? I'm interested in a sp but need to discuss how to start and proceed. Let me know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts