USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, looking for female sp ,for step1 , taking the exam in September , i'm starting from the beginning, using Kaplan notes and videos and first aid as main sources, skype/whatsapp are fine ,looking for motivation and mutual support , studying everyday, 6 days a week , I live in Cairo Egypt , will figure out the plan together.

· Registered
7 Posts
sp for step 1

hi, looking for female sp ,for step1 , taking the exam in September , i'm starting from the beginning, using Kaplan notes and videos and first aid as main sources, skype/whatsapp are fine ,looking for motivation and mutual support , studying everyday, 6 days a week , I live in Cairo Egypt , will figure out the plan together.
hi m kirti staying at albany newyork ,if u r still searchinh for sp msg me at [email protected]

· Registered
9 Posts
Study partner

Hi, I am also planning to appear around September October and need a study partner. I have started Goljan pathology together with FA and UW. You can e mail me at [email protected] and we can chart out a study schedule together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.