USMLE Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm in Chicago, and looking for a CS study partner. I work at RUSH, and prefer live partner than Skype.
I have studied both from FA and online sources for the exam and planing to do CS in March.

Please reply if you're serious.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there,

I'm in Chicago, and looking for a CS study partner. I work at RUSH, and prefer live partner than Skype.
I have studied both from FA and online sources for the exam and planing to do CS in March.

Hi my exam is in chicago on 28 th oct would u like to study with me]

·
Registered
51 Posts
step 2 cs last stage prep

Hi,

I am near chicago. My exam is in last week of oct. Need a serious sp till oct end.
If anybody wants to study live or skype please send me a message on this skype id devs.nad9 .
I am willing to come to lib for live daily practice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am a male. I live in Rockford 1 hr and 30 minutes away from chicago. I hope I can get to know a live SP. my skype name is drabdulrazek. my exam is on the 5th of Dec.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Female- live near chicago

Hi there,

Thanks
I need a live partner. live north of chicago. Want to practice with me? exam is mid October

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I am a visiting scholar at Rush university medical center, I need a live study partner for cs, too. but I am a male, Is that ok with you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I'm in North Chicago..close to evanston..Exam is around Dec 5th too. Do you want to team up? The drive might be too far for you tho

I am a male. I live in Rockford 1 hr and 30 minutes away from chicago. I hope I can get to know a live SP. my skype name is drabdulrazek. my exam is on the 5th of Dec.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts