USMLE Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! I am looking for a serious female study partner to revise UWorld step 2 CK.
Planning to take my test by end of March.
Thanks!
I am IMG from IND, currently in the Pacific time zone- looking to review UW material with someone - discussing topics- labs, differentials- what to see in the question, etc- I am currently on my second pass of UW. I am open to adjusting to other USA time zones as well.
Hoping to get a positive response!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi - I'm a female Canadian IMG studying for step 2 for 12-14 hrs daily for the next 5 weeks. I'm half-way there with prep. Pls message me if you're interested. EST time zone
Hey, are you available?I am a female from India.In am A BEGINNER. I am comfortable to start with the rest of your uncovered topics.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, Step1 mature female IMG serious dedicated and focused beginner as well. Interested! Let me know your initial contact (skype/zoom) so we can connect, and support each other throughout our studies.
Thanks,
Der

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, Step1 mature female IMG serious dedicated and focused beginner as well. Interested! Let me know your initial contact (skype/zoom) so we can connect, and support each other throughout our studies.
Thanks,
Der
Hey,I don’t have zoom.Is skype ok?Let me know your skype username,I’ll ping you there.
thankyou.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts