USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an IMG located in USA. I am looking for a dedicated study partner preferably female for the preparation of USMLE step 1. I have already almost been through FA once but I took a gap of 6 months from studies after that I feel like I have to start all over again.
I plan to take the test by end of this year.
My study plan: Go through BnB, FA, Pathoma and Uworld Unit wise.

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am an IMG located in USA. I am looking for a dedicated study partner preferably female for the preparation of USMLE step 1. I have already almost been through FA once but I took a gap of 6 months from studies after that I feel like I have to start all over again.

Hi, I'm an IMG male currently in the US in the near final stages of my preparation and want to give my exam in 2 months time. I'm looking for a study partner to review systems from FA, UW. If you're ok with it, then please let me know. Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi, I am also an IMG in US with the same as yours.I’m a female.We can actually talk on this if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm an IMG male currently in the US in the near final stages of my preparation and want to give my exam in 2 months time. I'm looking for a study partner to review systems from FA, UW. If you're ok with it, then please let me know. Thank you
HI, I’m an IMG female in US.please let me know if you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts