USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to ask about final medical school transcript ?

The ECFMG told me that I should send also 2 photocopies of the final medical school transcript and send it to my collage with all the documents forms (186,344,345 ) and photograph and 2 copies of the diploma in one envelope so that my collage send it back via DHL to ECFMG?

So does this 2 photocopies also need to be signed by foreign affairs (the original final medical school transcript is signed by foreign affairs )?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Here's the deal

The final medical school transcript does not to be authenticated by any institute other than your medical school, unless it's not in English so then it has to be authenticated by a translator. I don't see any reason why you authenticated it with the ministry of foreign affairs of your country.

You send the photocopy of the Diploma to your medical school and your medical school has to put a seal on it, saying that it's a true copy of original and send it back to the ECFMG. I am not sure if the same applies to the medical school transcript but the if theECFMG told you so then do it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
hi

I want to ask about final medical school transcript ?

The ECFMG told me that I should send also 2 photocopies of the final medical school transcript and send it to my collage with all the documents forms (186,344,345 ) and photograph and 2 copies of the diploma in one envelope so that my collage send it back via DHL to ECFMG?

So does this 2 photocopies also need to be signed by foreign affairs (the original final medical school transcript is signed by foreign affairs )?
i think u r speaking about"transcript(s) to document transferred credit",mentioned in form 344,r nt you?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts