USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USMLE Step 1 Becker Notes and Books, authored by the best Faculty in USMLE Review. Paypal invoice or other options. Me and friend received them as part of school/ but already had books as on the picture. You will received a sealed box with all them inside, nicely packed. Can ship anywhere today. Let me know.

http://stores.ebay.com/Fashion-Finds-USA?_rdc=1

·
Registered
9 Posts
USMLE Step 1 Becker Notes and Books, authored by the best Faculty in USMLE Review. Paypal invoice or other options. Me and friend received them as part of school/ but already had books as on the picture. You will received a sealed box with all them inside, nicely packed. Can ship anywhere today. Let me know.

http://stores.ebay.com/Fashion-Finds-USA?_rdc=1
still available? step 2 ck?

·
Registered
57 Posts
What a scam artist.

You are selling the Lange Pharm Charts for $10 cheaper than the actual price of the book BRAND NEW and yours is just a printed copy that is spiral bound what a joke

Amazon will shut you down soon bc you are fulfilled thru Amazon and selling copyrighted material

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What a scam artist.

You are selling the Lange Pharm Charts for $10 cheaper than the actual price of the book BRAND NEW and yours is just a printed copy that is spiral bound what a joke

Amazon will shut you down soon bc you are fulfilled thru Amazon and selling copyrighted material
The Lange Pharm Charts book is brand new original and bought on amazon, the med student spent 10 bucks to had it cut and spiral bound (like many of you do to FirstAid), but never used it.

They are already with Amazon, my friend, so they already saw, analyzed and will ship directly to you from their warehouse, if you have Prime, Free 2 days shipping if you buying within the next 15 hours).

We buy and sell medical books students and doctors don't need anymore. Sometimes their medical school supply materials, they won't use for review. They are All original. Have a great day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts