USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! Just would like to ask if there's a lot of additional information on the 2016 FA Step 1 edition compare to 2015 edition. I have the 2015 but wondering if I should get the 2016. Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
there are certain additions to it which are quite imperative. But u can just annotate them at those particular places. just keep a pdf copy of that and compare it if any thing is needed just put it there coz its hassle if you have the old one heavily annotated. If you need the pdf just pm me the email address i will send it to you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there are certain additions to it which are quite imperative. But u can just annotate them at those particular places. just keep a pdf copy of that and compare it if any thing is needed just put it there coz its hassle if you have the old one heavily annotated. If you need the pdf just pm me the email address i will send it to you.
Hi docinfidel! Really appreciate the offer of sending me a pdf copy of FA 2016. Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I couldn't write a PM to anyone here in the forum (except for admin) since I'm a "newbie" and don't have more than 15 posts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi docinfidel! Really appreciate the offer of sending me a pdf copy of FA 2016. Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I couldn't write a PM to anyone here in the forum (except for admin) since I'm a "newbie" and don't have more than 15 posts.
And in the upper right corner of the page under your login name there is an option of personal messages. FYI

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And in the upper right corner of the page under your login name there is an option of personal messages. FYI
Hi docinfidel! I already found a pdf copy of FA 2016 in the web. I tried to give you a message but when I hit the submit button there's a message that to be able for me to send PMs I must have 15 or more post counts. I think I still have 10 more posts to write :)). I'm hesitant to post my email account in the forum :D.
Sincerely grateful for informing me about the pdf copy than buying a book. All the best to you :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts