USMLE Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finished with kaplan first read and brs and all stuffs...not yet started with fa.....should i start the first read of fa?...or give another read of kaplan...if fa. then what should be the appropriate method?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Start doing FA. It has soo much information. And all high yield. Start doing FA and for topics that you don't understand take a look at kln or brs. And start q bank too. It shall help. And the more time you revise FA, better your score is going to be.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Start doing FA. It has soo much information. And all high yield. Start doing FA and for topics that you don't understand take a look at kln or brs. And start q bank too. It shall help. And the more time you revise FA, better your score is going to be.
best advice ever

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks so much....is it possible to go 250 + in these 6 months with fa and uworld alone? i mean no else resource req?

·
Registered
46 Posts
YES. IT IS.
I would suggest you to do other question banks since you have time. Start by doing usmle rx. It helps with FA a lot. And more questions you do it will be better. Keep uworld in last 3 months of your prep. And yes make notes. Concised but do make them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do what Desmin suggested and it will help you increase your score. I started doing the same thing and it's helping me. It might take more time than regular FA reading but dont let that discourage you, this way you are understanding the topic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YES. IT IS.
I would suggest you to do other question banks since you have time. Start by doing rx. It helps with FA a lot. And more questions you do it will be better. Keep uworld in last 3 months of your prep. And yes make notes. Concised but do make them.
thanks a lot desmin:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do what Desmin suggested and it will help you increase your score. I started doing the same thing and it's helping me. It might take more time than regular FA reading but dont let that discourage you, this way you are understanding the topic.
do you mind sharing your nbme marks?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts