USMLE Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all the people who just finish step 1
My Exam is in 2 month & I have a Question .....what is the Subject that you wish you read more when you face the real Exam??:)
I mean what was the most subject that you think If You read more You would do better ???
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
was anatomy from FA enough for your exam?
well it was not all tough.. there were many easy questions on anatomy too...like from brachial plexus i got three questions.. memorize the pic of brachial plexus...
maybe unfortunately i got the topics which i didn't have grip on..
i memorized bowel blood supply.. which is very imp topic, almost everyone gets a question or two on it.. but i didn't get any..
i got the relations of structures on neck.. there was a question regarding relation of recurrent laryngeal nerve in neck.. question were experimental and long on immunology..

·
Registered
28 Posts
well it was not all tough.. there were many easy questions on anatomy too...like from brachial plexus i got three questions.. memorize the pic of brachial plexus...
maybe unfortunately i got the topics which i didn't have grip on..
i memorized bowel blood supply.. which is very imp topic, almost everyone gets a question or two on it.. but i didn't get any..
i got the relations of structures on neck.. there was a question regarding relation of recurrent laryngeal nerve in neck.. question were experimental and long on immunology..
and by the way.. i didn't read first aid.. i did all kaplan ..nothing else...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:)

and by the way.. i didn't read first aid.. i did all kaplan ..nothing else...
Thanks :) But as far as I understand there was nothing from outside of Kaplan in terms of anatomy, right?
I just watched Kaplan videos and I'm doing the 2nd read of anatomy KLN along with annotating to FA. some neuroanat details are just overkill to study at once for me...

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah kaplan is sufficient..
neuroanatomy was all CT and gross pictures..
subdural , epidural, subarachnoid.. hydrocephalus.. i got them all

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
:)

yeah kaplan is sufficient..
neuroanatomy was all CT and gross pictures..
subdural , epidural, subarachnoid.. hydrocephalus.. i got them all
Thanks! I really appreciate all the info :)
I'm sure the hard questions you mentioned both for anatomy and immuno were mostly experimental :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts