USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,
my form 186 has been rejected again , they say they don`t recognize the signature of the school official. I don`t know what to do , have been calling my school and they told me they did everything right and the signatures of the dean and rector have been updated. Has anybody had this type of experience? I live in the USA now so I am overstressed with this thing, have spent my days calling back and forth :'(

·
Registered
11 Posts
I didnt have such a problem, but my opinion is you should call to ecfmg and know who is medical official in your med school, because it is usually one person (dean or rector or vice-rector). I called to ecfmg, because my med school initially didnt know who is med official, but ecfmg didnt tell me name, just title

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt have such a problem, but my opinion is you should call to ecfmg and know who is medical official in your med school, because it is usually one person (dean or rector or vice-rector). I called to ecfmg, because my med school initially didnt know who is med official, but ecfmg didnt tell me name, just title
They said the name and the seal was the right one but the signature was not the same , I cant believe my school is being so irrisponsable :(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys ,
my form 186 has been rejected again , they say they don`t recognize the signature of the school official. I don`t know what to do , have been calling my school and they told me they did everything right and the signatures of the dean and rector have been updated. Has anybody had this type of experience? I live in the USA now so I am overstressed with this thing, have spent my days calling back and forth :'(
if ur form was rejected twice for the same reason. try finding out from ecfmg who is the medical official for ur school, if its not the same person who has signed ur form, get it signed from the person mentioned by ecfmg.
if its the same person then try contacting ur classmates who have recently got certified and ask if they faced the same problem,and ask them if they have a photocopy of the forms which they sent to ecfmg( usually people have a habit of taking a photo copy of originals, for safety purposes), in case if they have compare the signs in ur form with theirs:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts