USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I had a notarycam session on May 5, 2022, and I received an email from ECFMG confirming that and stating that the verification process might take 5-10 working days. It has passed more than 20 days and yet I have not received any email from ECFMG, I even emailed them but all that I received was an automatic reply: "Thank you for contacting ECFMG. We will respond to you within approximately (5-10) business days. We kindly ask that you refrain from submitting duplicate e-mails. Duplicate e-mails limit our ability to respond in a timely fashion. "
I wanted to know if anybody had a similar experience recently and what would you suggest me doing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
I had a notarycam session on May 5, 2022, and I received an email from ECFMG confirming that and stating that the verification process might take 5-10 working days. It has passed more than 20 days and yet I have not received any email from ECFMG, I even emailed them but all that I received was an automatic reply: "Thank you for contacting ECFMG. We will respond to you within approximately (5-10) business days. We kindly ask that you refrain from submitting duplicate e-mails. Duplicate e-mails limit our ability to respond in a timely fashion. "
I wanted to know if anybody had a similar experience recently and what would you suggest me doing?
Hello,
I'm having the same problem, could you tell me how did everything ended for you? did you need to do something else? is it only matter of time?

thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I'm having the same problem, I had my NotaryCam session on June 2nd and haven't received any confirmation email yet. Can anyone please tell me that how long it's probably going to take?
Thankyou.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello me too facing the same problem, done with the procedure of notary cam 12 days ago but still didn't get any verification mail from ECFMG.
Please tell if you people got the mail and how may days it took?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts