USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends, My medical school is registered in EMSWP and they received the reverification request for my application. In the portal page , I have a doubt regarding the following:
------------------------------
MEDICAL EDUCATION
Enrollment and Participation:
Our records indicate that 'Name of the student' attended our medical school for a total of ___ weeks of medical education on the following dates:

From Day| Month| Year To Day|Month|Year
-------------------------------

I am an IMG from India. Here our course is of 5.5 years duration. 4.5 years of teaching and exams and 1 year of Internship. We need to finish 5.5 years to get our Medical School Diploma.

Now, my doubt is should I mention the duration of my medical education as 4.5 years OR as 5.5 Years (i.e., including the internship)?

Many thanks :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Friends, My medical school is registered in EMSWP and they received the reverification request for my application. In the portal page , I have a doubt regarding the following:
------------------------------
MEDICAL EDUCATION
Enrollment and Participation:
Our records indicate that 'Name of the student' attended our medical school for a total of ___ weeks of medical education on the following dates:

From Day| Month| Year To Day|Month|Year
-------------------------------

I am an IMG from India. Here our course is of 5.5 years duration. 4.5 years of teaching and exams and 1 year of Internship. We need to finish 5.5 years to get our Medical School Diploma.

Now, my doubt is should I mention the duration of my medical education as 4.5 years OR as 5.5 Years (i.e., including the internship)?

Many thanks :)
Hey did you get an answer for this? I have the same question. I am an IMG from India.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts