USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a link of a the person who tried selling in a fb group as Daniel Barber. This guy is a fraud. He will sell the subscription and it will be inactive as the credit card won't be verified. Please save your money!! PM me if you have any questions. I know the financial struggle we all go through so, don't want you to waste your money on this scammer.
Please check the link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_G0paTqvnrd2M1N2d3MDZaMVU/view?usp=sharing

Here is the email I received from Uworld
"On Tue, Feb 7 at 2:29 PM , UWorld Support <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Our system has detected inconsistency in profile, billing and/or access details for your purchase and hence, your account has been temporarily put on hold for further verification.

Please have the cardholder complete the attached payment authorization form and include the requested documentation (valid photo ID, picture of the card used in the transaction). For your security, you may cover or black out the card number except for the last 4 digits.

You may fax the form and attached documentation to us at 972-887-3296 or include it as an attachment via email. Once we receive said details, we will verify them before restoring access to said suspended account.

If no response is received, we will consider it a forfeiture of said account and all associated subscriptions and associated payment.

Thank you,
UWorld Support Team

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Be careful!

2 people have contacted me who purchased from this person. How can he have person problems and be able to buy Uworld that many times for step 1 and step 2??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts