USMLE Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Students,

Our center provides TOTALLY FREE training sessions with tutor every Saturday starting October. Online REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.

Our Next FREE training session is October 3rd between 9AM and 4PM. Everyone is welcome, we hope to see you there!

You can register online by going on http://clinicalskillshelp.com and by clicking the "Free Session" button on the left side of the website.

·
Registered
124 Posts
non natives

Is there anywhere else I can get info on this program and is it mainly for people who do not speak english properly, because I am english already so i dont need that type of training

·
Registered
1 Posts
is it worth it?

Has anyone attended the free 3-hour trial version? I am signed up to attend tom. morning, but am not sure about it. Its an hour's drive from me and I have to arrange my own transportation as I dont own a car. Is it worth going? Or is it material that we can find in our FA book?

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Has anyone attended the free 3-hour trial version? I am signed up to attend tom. morning, but am not sure about it. Its an hour's drive from me and I have to arrange my own transportation as I dont own a car. Is it worth going? Or is it material that we can find in our FA book?
Well, I think nobody can tell you more than what FA can say :p

But I think you drive that commute, it's good to meet some people, perhaps to find somebody to practice with

between us, don't sign up for the course, just attend the free session and find a study partner and that's it

This is what my friend has done

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear Student,

Our free session was very beneficial to our previous students. We will go over 1 case and have an question and answer session to help you answer all your questions that you might have. If you would like more details about this program please call me directly on my Mobile at: 630-215-8540

Andre Shkalik
Advanced Medical Training

1 - 10 of 10 Posts