USMLE Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled upon this qbank. They used to charge, now it's free.

Here's the link: http://www.usmlequickprep.com/

There are tips on how to study and how to approach each subject. The quality of questions and the format of the qbank are subpar, but on the upside, it's free!! Happy-2

Warning though. Create a new email for this when you sign in. I'm not sure if my yahoo mail just had a "techinical error" that coincided when I registered for this free qbank or this qbank caused it. Better be safe i guess. But aside from that glitch, I am now able to access their qbank.

Good luck to everyone! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
The site is really helpful. Thank you so much. :)

Reactions: d_wiqed

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am Co-Founder and Vice-President of USMLEQuickPrep.com. I assure you there is NO issue with our system causing errors with emails!

I welcome you to post here any questions or recommendations you may have for our system.

Cheers,
Nathan

·
Registered
213 Posts
I stumbled upon this qbank. They used to charge, now it's free.

Here's the link: http://www.usmlequickprep.com/

There are tips on how to study and how to approach each subject. The quality of questions and the format of the qbank are subpar, but on the upside, it's free!! Happy-2

Warning though. Create a new email for this when you sign in. I'm not sure if my yahoo mail just had a "techinical error" that coincided when I registered for this free qbank or this qbank caused it. Better be safe i guess. But aside from that glitch, I am now able to access their qbank.

Good luck to everyone! :)
Thanks! I would recommend this to my friends who are at the beginning of the preparation...
When is your exam comming? :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I would recommend this to my friends who are at the beginning of the preparation...
When is your exam comming? :)
Hi, patho2012! Happy-2

I haven't scheduled my exam yet but my eligibility period ends at June. I can't extend it anymore after that. :p

How about you? When are you planning to take it? :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi everyone,

I am Co-Founder and Vice-President of USMLEQuickPrep.com. I assure you there is NO issue with our system causing errors with emails!

I welcome you to post here any questions or recommendations you may have for our system.

Cheers,
Nathan
My apologies, Dr. Nathan. :redcheeks;

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hi, patho2012! Happy-2

I haven't scheduled my exam yet but my eligibility period ends at June. I can't extend it anymore after that. :p

How about you? When are you planning to take it? :)
Waw! I haven't scheduled my exam yet and my eligibility period ends in June as well...
How far are you in your preparation?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@suka:

I thought you can still extend yours! LOL! Welcome to the club of non-extendable eligibilities! :))

I have read KLN once with only behavioral science, immuno, and half of physio videos. I am in the last 500 questions of usmleworld. I'll finish this in probably 10 - 14 days (I'm super slow).

Then, after that I'll revise. Then, last 7 weeks of intense review (Kaplan qbank + DIT). :)

How about you... how are you holding up? :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
@suka:

I thought you can still extend yours! LOL! Welcome to the club of non-extendable eligibilities! :))

I have read KLN once with only behavioral science, immuno, and half of physio videos. I am in the last 500 questions of usmleworld. I'll finish this in probably 10 - 14 days (I'm super slow).

Then, after that I'll revise. Then, last 7 weeks of intense review (Kaplan qbank + DIT). :)

How about you... how are you holding up? :)
Mine is so much slower than yours... Lemme js inbox you.. Don't want to change this thread into our exam studyn thread lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts