USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Become your Best by learning to reduce USMLE preparation stress and anxiety. I will help you build your ability to FOCUS, keep you consistent and ensure that you will become capable of comprehending vast Medical Resources with ease using my up and down integration approach.

You will also learn to simplify, integrate and improve your speed, stamina, retention and rapid recall while attempting and reviewing mistakes 1on1 from approximately 10K questions (Amboss, UWorld and NBMEs) over a 3-6 weeks!

Read my USMLE Step 2 CK Student Reviews on Google Business Listing and get in touch to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your on-going USMLE Step 2 CK preparation and assess tutoring needs and get some essential tips on how to score higher on USMLE Step 2 CK faster...

Repeaters including last attempters as well as first timers are welcome! MS3/M3 as well as recent and old graduates have benefitted over the years!

With my 50K hours of Exclusive One-on-One USMLE Tutoring Experience and Excellent Student outcomes, you must get in touch if you're interested in scoring higher on your CK!

Even the ones who do not think that they need a tutor improve because you will be doing this first time whereas I have done this several hundred times over 11 years! Therefore you will save time and energy while getting a higher CK score!

So if you can afford my services, I highly recommend that you avail them no matter how good or bad you might think your USMLE Step 2 CK preparation is going...

Sincerely,
Dr. Harish Malik

Student Reviews

1 - 1 of 1 Posts