USMLE Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First aid has been used 4 years and is shown to be useful
the link u posted looks like its just for profit like affiliate stuff. dont give ppl the wrong idea
I have no relation to Kaplan what's so ever
I am just trying to help here
If you don't agree then fine but please don't accuse me of misleading people :mad:

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have no relation to Kaplan what's so ever
I am just trying to help here
If you don't agree then fine but please don't accuse me of misleading people :mad:
not an affliliation with kaplan your own Amazon affiliates program, and I dont work for Kaplan either but I know many who use first and pass so it works

·
Registered
238 Posts
not an affliliation with kaplan your own Amazon affiliates program, and I dont work for Kaplan either but I know many who use first and pass so it works
Though I use First Aid, i think medessentials is good too, after taking a look at it yesterday in the bookstore. Its really like a mini kaplan, exact same diagrams and everything. And everything is in table form.

I guess what step1 is doing is to promote to people a good but underused book. Its not as famous as first aid of course, but that doesnt mean it dont work.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Amazon affiliation

I did not insert the link to Amazon, this is done by moderators
They are linking whatever books mentioned in this website to Amazon

I posted in the feedback forum and they replied have a look at this thread
http://www.usmle-forums.com/feedback/674-amazon-links.html

·
Registered
124 Posts
not trying to offend

Totally did not mean to offend, sorry , but Kaplan med essentials is good but too lenghty for me , all this reading is making my brain hurt, and i dont know much about PC except that lots people are trying to make money off from us, but if its the moderators i guess its ok i mean they have to pay for the domain name...:) why dont i go click that link :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts