USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys!!

i wanted to know if there s any truth in the fact that the exams conducted on wednesdays are scored n reported in 2 weeks..is it true..am getting very jittery abt the result now..
plz plz tell me...
oh am asking abt the step 1 result

·
Registered
161 Posts
hi guys!!

i wanted to know if there s any truth in the fact that the exams conducted on wednesdays are scored n reported in 2 weeks..is it true..am getting very jittery abt the result now..
plz plz tell me...
oh am asking abt the step 1 result
u just gave me a heart attack!!:scared:

·
Registered
161 Posts
No, I think it's 3 weeks if you had the exam on a Wednesday. No result can come out in 2 weeks.
haisook can it be be even delayed further than 3 weeks because i gave my exam on 8th dec which was Wednesday and 3 weeks would be on 29th??so can be delayed due to christmas and new year's??

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
am sorry faith..dint mean to scare u..
infact i was a bit surprised myself when the title of my post changed from query abt result to what it is now...weird that is...

and haisook i have the same questions as faith..about our results ..since we probably won't get them in 3 weeks due to the holidays..not fair :((

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yeah, I think they may be delayed because of the holidays :toosad: -- that is if your score report is supposed to come out in the week of the holidays. You could be lucky though and get it on time, so keep an eye out for it ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts