USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!My situation is like this, I was doing Qbank questions and was getting destroyed.I had a 42% accumalative on 44% of the Qbank done.I saw the Kaplan videos and studied the Kaplan books once and would write some notes on my First Aid, but never really got to study the First Aid well.So now I am going to study the First Aid from front to back and then continue on with the questions.What do you guys think?Opinions please...:)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think that's a good plan. Try to get through FA pretty quickly, and then start back on Qbank. The reason i say try to do it quickly is because if you go through it too slowly, then you start to forget the things you read in the beginning. Repetition is key, if you can manage to read it at least a couple of times, things will start sticking. Good luck!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Exact thing happened to me.....
Did kaplan understood concepts and videos and goljan, but need some source to do repetition
So I ve been working on FA for a week now , i ll take the nbme on 1st dec, lets see how that goes.. i ll let u know- hoping that I finish it two times before i take the nbme

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did kaplan understood concepts and videos and goljan, but need some source to do repetition
So I ve been working on FA for a week now , i ll take the nbme on 1st dec, lets see how that goes.. i ll let u know- hoping that I finish it two times before i take the nbme
Good luck on that NBME!Hope it goes well.

·
Registered
625 Posts
This is a pretty good plan. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts