USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys these are word to word notes from the audio of the legendary pathology teacher goljan!!! These are big tym (goljan words) on boards.... I benefit a lot from these... I hope you guys will as well!!! Good luck to all!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys these are word to word notes from the audio of the legendary pathology teacher goljan!!! These are big tym (goljan words) on boards.... I benefit a lot from these... I hope you guys will as well!!! Good luck to all!!!
omg, omg... doctorf...

that's a big help from ur side.. this is going to make doing goljan audio lectures quite easy...

thanks...

·
Registered
216 Posts
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE/DUDEEEEETTEEE, This is an EPIC discovery! amaaaaazing, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you times a million! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, thank u for sharing this material with us, I'm still a med student in my country, I hope in two years I can finally take the step 1 for the USMLE, meanwhile I wish you all guys excellent grades in your steps :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanx

thanx a lot doctorF.......GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts