USMLE Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very shortly, I will be going over the Goljan audio with the transcribed notes. Does anybody recommend that i read the 36 or 44 pg HY notes, or would they be considered a waste?

I decided not to read the Goljan RR book as it is overkill, and I do enjoy the systemic path in FA, but just need to brush up on the general path.

I am writing my exam on March 31st. I am currently doing Uworld q's as well for understanding purposes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got the 36 and 44 and the 100 pg hy notes, the ones u posted are the audio lecture notes.

i've heard that audio lecture notes are good enough for Path for USMLE but i wanted to read lil extra so thats why i decided to also read the 36 or 44 pg hy notes. the 100 pg notes were kinda messed up and alll over the place.

·
Registered
146 Posts
DIT videos

Very shortly, I will be going over the Goljan audio with the transcribed notes. Does anybody recommend that i read the 36 or 44 pg HY notes, or would they be considered a waste?

I decided not to read the Goljan RR book as it is overkill, and I do enjoy the systemic path in FA, but just need to brush up on the general path.

I am writing my exam on March 31st. I am currently doing Uworld q's as well for understanding purposes.
Hey rahul,
I came across your post on DIT videos and audios of 2010? Is it possible for you to pass it to me......
And I totally agree that Goljan RR book is too much, but I would rather recommend to go over goljan audios and def First aid.

·
Registered
23 Posts
which Goljan to use

Just finished reading the latest edition of Goljan patho (600pg book) and now I'm confused, as to which one I should use to memorize?

the Goljan 100 pg
or the 36 pg
or the general/systemic path

really confused?, any suggestions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts