USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am studying for step 1. I live in USA. I recently bought rapid review pathology 3rd edition by Edward Goljan. I have always heard from other people who took step 1 in the past that they listened to goljan pathology audio lectures. I didnt get any audio lectures . I got this book. Is it a must to listen to audio lectures or is studying from the book enough? Also , if i must llisten to the audio lectures, where can i get them from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi,

I am studying for step 1. I live in USA. I recently bought rapid review pathology 3rd edition by Edward Goljan. I have always heard from other people who took step 1 in the past that they listened to goljan pathology audio lectures. I didnt get any audio lectures . I got this book. Is it a must to listen to audio lectures or is studying from the book enough? Also , if i must llisten to the audio lectures, where can i get them from?

Thanks.
http://oron.com/4gyi0f4n64ey/Goljan_Audio_Board_Lectures.rar.html :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is the download link my friend

Hi,

Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts