USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I just started listening to Goljan's step 2 ck lecture audios and in these audios he mentions Step 2 ck high yield notes. But I couldn't find them online. So I was wondering where i could find them/download them from!? If anyone has them, would you be able to share them, PLEASE!

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
where you find it??

HI,

I just started listening to Goljan's step 2 ck lecture audios and in these audios he mentions Step 2 ck high yield notes. But I couldn't find them online. So I was wondering where i could find them/download them from!? If anyone has them, would you be able to share them, PLEASE!

Thanks!
Hello Tima. Where you got the audio of Goljan?? I look all webs and could not find anything about audio and notes, but one doctor told me the audio helping a lot for the test.:sorry:

·
Registered
472 Posts
HI,

Thanks!
i thought goljan teaches path and there are path lectures and notes, although we can use them for step-1 and 2ck. never heard of step 2 lectures. are the audios you're listening to really goljan?

·
Registered
378 Posts
any one have information about goljan lectures mp3 in step 2

i search for his notes on internet for step 2 ( high yield )

but cannot find anything

·
Registered
45 Posts
any one have information about goljan lectures mp3 in step 2

i search for his notes on internet for step 2 ( high yield )

but cannot find anything
I may be wrong here (and by all means correct me), but I starkly remember that during his Step audio lectures, he clearly mentions that these notes are good for Step 2 also. I also remember that there were a few things he either skipped completely or talked briefly about saying that they were more important for Step 2.

So, I am guessing that he has different audio lectures for Step 2 but he asks you to still study the same notes - 100 page, 36 page or full notes.

My two cents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts