USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone..i got my score today.. it was 247..i was so releived on seeing the scores..so if u ahv any question regarding my prep and exam do ask me i will gladly reply..this forum was really helpful to me..so something in return!

godspeed everyone!:happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
hello everyone..i got my score today.. it was 247..i was so releived on seeing the scores..so if u ahv any question regarding my prep and exam do ask me i will gladly reply..this forum was really helpful to me..so something in return!

godspeed everyone!:happy::happy::happy:
heyyy many many congrats :) how did you find your exam? and when did u take it? share your nbme scores plz :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratsss
Detailed experience on sources and banks you used
How long before your exam you finished usmle world and how many times did you do it?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrates. That's a great score!
Please share your NBME scores and exam experience. most of recent takers are saying that there are lots of weird anatomy questions.. How did it go for you?
Best of luck for next steps.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats! That's a great score. Please share your experience especially regarding the anatomy/incontinence questions. Did you get those?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the exam was pretty diffiecult..was closest to nbme 16..when i came out of the exam i seriously thought im going to get a very less score!!..abt anatomy- yeah that was the only thing i felt was difficult in the exam..yes i got incontinence questions but i was prepared for it..u can read them from step 2 kaplan textbooks or FA for step 2 i think..i did 2 nbme online and 2 offline..nbme11 offline 3 weeks before- got 182/200 right, nbme 13- 2 weeks before-175/200 right, nbme 12-251 2 weeks before and nbme 16-260..uwsa1-265,uwsa2-260

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratsss
How long before your exam you finished usmle world and how many times did you do it?
kaplan notes and videos, uworld online, nbmes and FA 2014, and some topics in kaplan qbank!

·
Registered
71 Posts
the exam was pretty diffiecult..was closest to nbme 16..when i came out of the exam i seriously thought im going to get a very less score!!..abt anatomy- yeah that was the only thing i felt was difficult in the exam..yes i got incontinence questions but i was prepared for it..u can read them from step 2 kaplan textbooks or FA for step 2 i think..i did 2 nbme online and 2 offline..nbme11 offline 3 weeks before- got 182/200 right, nbme 13- 2 weeks before-175/200 right, nbme 12-251 2 weeks before and nbme 16-260..uwsa1-265,uwsa2-260
Regarding urinary incontinence.. what type questions were given? Is it about pathophysiology or Dx? Step 2 FA mostly covered Dx and investigations. should we go through all over it?
Thank you..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratsss
prep time was 5.5 mnths- im in my 3rd year med school..did kaplan notes and videos for path i used goljan and pathoma..then started uworld finished uworld 1 minth before my exam..by that time i had completed fa only once..buy aug 9th i started doing uworld again but couldnt complete it..by oct 2nd i started reading FA and finished it within 3 days and then another read of FA..and then sat the exam on oct 9 and score got reported today!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great score...congratulations
Finally something motivating from recent takers.
How much do FA & uworld cover?

Thank u.
i think uworld fa along with nbmes is a great source of questions..and i think it is enough..i did only this..i was expecting a tough exam because ppl were saying they changeed the pool or smthing and hence questions have become much more tougher..but it was tough not that difficult as ppl exaggerated! it was like nbme 16 to be precise!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fa or mtb

between first aid, and MTB, which is better in preparing for CK? or do you have to read both of them?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nbme 11 and 13 i did offline so i got 18 wrong and 25 wrong..its not score!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Is it true that
1.Ther r more of step2 ck like questions,regarding investigation n treatment,2.not related to or repeated from qbanks n nbmes at all

·
Registered
19 Posts
congratulation :happy: and thanx alot for sharing
anatomy what's the best source to cover it ? :plz: :plz: :plz:
are you asked about muscle origin , insertion ?

:plz:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts