USMLE Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I passed.

197/80

I took it May 28th, during the "new" version of the exam. 46 questions and they were hard. Had to wait until today for them to email the results back. The knots in the stomach while opening up the pdf file was killer but a relief.

Just thought I'd give you guys the news right now.

I'll write a comprehensive review of what I did and what my qbanks scores where tomorrow night when I have time.

Its not a 99, but then again, anyone can say they got a 99. I'm being honest. I'm happy that I passed. If I can pass anyone can, believe me!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
congrats

:D:D:D
happy for you .best of luck for next one.
waiting for your comprehensive review.

·
Registered
919 Posts
congratulations

im so glad u passed. u were so worried before i could literally feel ur stress. u must be soooo happy. well hope u do well in ur step 2 too. :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS PEEWEE... :happy: i was luking fwd for ur results... temme wat was ur nbme score nd uw scores so dat we can compare how difficult has the xam got...

·
Registered
259 Posts
I passed.

197/80

I took it May 28th, during the "new" version of the exam. 46 questions and they were hard. Had to wait until today for them to email the results back. The knots in the stomach while opening up the pdf file was killer but a relief.

Just thought I'd give you guys the news right now.

I'll write a comprehensive review of what I did and what my qbanks scores where tomorrow night when I have time.

Its not a 99, but then again, anyone can say they got a 99. I'm being honest. I'm happy that I passed. If I can pass anyone can, believe me!!!
Congratulations!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts