USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
my exam is in 2 weeks, just took nbme15 and got 207:(. a week ago i took the UWSA1 and got a 219, and before that had a 211 on my last nbme. i'm trying to get a 230. :toosad:any advice or suggestion for me??:confused: thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey guys,
my exam is in 2 weeks, just took nbme15 and got 207:(. a week ago i took the UWSA1 and got a 219, and before that had a 211 on my last nbme. i'm trying to get a 230. :toosad:any advice or suggestion for me??:confused: thanks so much!!!
How much were you scoring on your Uworld blocks in general? (first review)

·
Registered
145 Posts
How much were you scoring on your Uworld blocks in general? (first review)
Yes, exactly, also how long did you take in finishing Uwolrd? aaaand how many times did you do Uworld? I suppose once. And did you redo your mistakes in Uworld?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, exactly, also how long did you take in finishing Uwolrd? aaaand how many times did you do Uworld? I suppose once. And did you redo your mistakes in Uworld?
thx for all the replies
took me about 3+ months to do first review of UW (~50% correct), i'm re-doing all the incorrect questions now..
what else should i do? should i postpone the exam?? :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sorry to tell you so but it seems that if you want to score 230sh you got to postpone your exam for an extra 2 weeks (so a total of 4 weeks from now). Redo your Uworld mistakes then redo your Uworld along with your FA and you should be around 230sh by you postponed exam date.

Best of luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts