USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mac and I wanted to get through a few question banks before my exam. Does anyone know if Kaplan Qbank works with Mac computers? I e-mailed the Kaplan people and they said that I may have to call customer care to get it working properly. I just wanted to see if anyone with a Mac had experience with this so I can decide whether or not to buy that question bank. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I've used it with firefox and safari no problem... goes a little cuckoo on some pages but if you close and reopen then it works okay - only happens very very rarely though. Generally it works -unlike the main page where you have to log in -that often looked funny. It eventually lets you in though so you're fine to go on from there...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Works GREAT!

I have a Mac and I wanted to get through a few question banks before my exam. Does anyone know if Kaplan Qbank works with Mac computers? I e-mailed the Kaplan people and they said that I may have to call customer care to get it working properly. I just wanted to see if anyone with a Mac had experience with this so I can decide whether or not to buy that question bank. Thanks. :)
I have a Mac only had trouble once or twice but i figured it out... Your best bet is to use either Fire Fox or Safari... Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts