USMLE Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many of my fellows have appeared in step 1 recently and many of them had nbme scores in 250-260 but when their step 1 score came it was in 235-240 range!!! im planning on appearing this month n my nbme 16 was 245 n 17 258 uwsa1 255 uwsa 2 260!!! please help what should i do??? n please c an anybody confirm if the scoring has changed and if the scores are coming less compared to before??!!!!:notsure:

·
Registered
20 Posts
many of my fellows have appeared in step 1 recently and many of them had nbme scores in 250-260 but when their step 1 score came it was in 235-240 range!!! im planning on appearing this month n my nbme 16 was 245 n 17 258 uwsa1 255 uwsa 2 260!!! please help what should i do??? n please c an anybody confirm if the scoring has changed and if the scores are coming less compared to before??!!!!:notsure:
No clue if it's happening on a large scale but I dropped 20 points from NBME on the real deal.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No clue if it's happening on a large scale but I dropped 20 points from NBME on the real deal.
well that is whats bothersome and thats why im tensed because all me fellows had awsome preps and they had been preparing day and night for almost 8 9 months their uworld scores were good theri nbme scores were good but still they couldn't cross the 240 mark and thats why im a little worried about my own exams since all the instruments that can help you measure your score are lagging and overestimating!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took my results yesterday and it was 15 points Lower than my nbme scores. My Real exam wasnt bad and I was expecting better score. I really wonder if there is a tendency to decrease in usmle step 1 score?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts