USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I finished Kaplan, DIT and Pathoma, started filling RX Qbank for First Aid better comprehension.

I have 6 days doing 2 sets of 44 question generally, per day. But im getting results as 45%, 55% and the highest was an 61%.

im doing it on Tutor, non timed, easy medium hard questions, all Dsiciplines, All Organ systems, randomized way.

I will like to know if it is normal getting these results starting, or should i go back to First Aid and read by disciplines and in the same way take questions by Disciplines, until i master the First Aid material and memorize it?????

I need any advice from anyone who has had the same experience or situation!!!

Thanks!!!
[/I]

·
Registered
163 Posts

I finished Kaplan, DIT and Pathoma, started filling RX Qbank for First Aid better comprehension.

I have 6 days doing 2 sets of 44 question generally, per day. But im getting results as 45%, 55% and the highest was an 61%.

im doing it on Tutor, non timed, easy medium hard questions, all Dsiciplines, All Organ systems, randomized way.

I will like to know if it is normal getting these results starting, or should i go back to First Aid and read by disciplines and in the same way take questions by Disciplines, until i master the First Aid material and memorize it?????

I need any advice from anyone who has had the same experience or situation!!!

Thanks!!!
[/I]
Hi,

I did Rx Qbank shortly before my test and I found out that like 10% isn't in FA. You can try Flash Facts - I found them pretty useful in studying FA.
Anyway, you should probably not be doing qs right now. Familiarize yourself with the material in FA. Only after that is it a good idea to practice questions. TBH, learning "just from reading the explanations" can be pretty difficult. You need to have a solid base before you jump into doing questions.
I propose you study FA for a few days. Then do 2-3 blocks of qs and see how it goes. Don't worry. FA is a huge book. It takes time to learn it well.

Keep going!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts