USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Doctors,

Recently I got accepted in family Medicine residency program , and I am currently on J-1 Research Visa and still uploading the documents on the ECFMG J-1 sponsorship , But I still figuring out how to get approval on the research mentor letter and the Director support letter.
every time I upload these letters the ECFMG reject them because they don't explain clearly the how my research scholar is related to the clinical activity on the purposed clinical program.

please let me Know if anyone had this problem before, and please if any on has a sample of any on of these letter replay to me so I get inspired by them and figure out the problem.

plz guys help me out!!!!!

thanks

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi Doctors,

Recently I got accepted in family Medicine residency program , and I am currently on J-1 Research Visa and still uploading the documents on the ECFMG J-1 sponsorship , But I still figuring out how to get approval on the research mentor letter and the Director support letter.
every time I upload these letters the ECFMG reject them because they don't explain clearly the how my research scholar is related to the clinical activity on the purposed clinical program.

please let me Know if anyone had this problem before, and please if any on has a sample of any on of these letter replay to me so I get inspired by them and figure out the problem.

plz guys help me out!!!!!

thanks
did anyone ever replied to you ? I am in the same situation and could really use a template

1 - 2 of 2 Posts