USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have juz started preparing 4 step 1 .. plzzz help me by telling the proper strategy n which books n sites I should refer .. please tell me which subject 2 start with n how 2 follow ...

·
Registered
405 Posts
I would recommend this:

Kaplan Lecture Notes for all subjects except Pathology. If you have the time and sources for audio/video lectures accompanying them, go for it.

Goljan Audio Lectures Plus Rapid Review of Pathology book. I have posted a link for this, you can check it on the forum if you want to download the lectures.

FA 2010 edition for the up to date information, mnemonics and the book for final days before the exam.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would recommend this:

Kaplan Lecture Notes for all subjects except Pathology. If you have the time and sources for audio/video lectures accompanying them, go for it.

Goljan Audio Lectures Plus Rapid Review of Pathology book. I have posted a link for this, you can check it on the forum if you want to download the lectures.

FA 2010 edition for the up to date information, mnemonics and the book for final days before the exam.
i got it now. but where is the link for those lectures?? and by rapid review do u mean BRS??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hmmmm.. dude i know bcoz she sounds so studious.. she didnt leave anything , mentioned all the books :p
and u know what , khushboo is a female name meaning fragrance :redcheeks;
hehehe....:)) so this thread is debating whether m girl or not....!!!!!!:confused:
@ saty_montana...the books i mentioned r all necessary u'll realize later on....:D

·
Registered
316 Posts
hehehe....:)) so this thread is debating whether m girl or not....!!!!!!:confused:
@ saty_montana...the books i mentioned r all necessary u'll realize later on....:D
hahahahaha:)):D

khushboo has rightly mentioned the materials required.... goljan audio, rr and FA are step1 valuables...

·
Registered
919 Posts
lemmie add

do as many questions as u can. thats also an easy way to learn n memorize once u've done all reading. leave urself with at least a full month of just attempting 2000 (if possible up till 4000) questions.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts