USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am last year applicant. I reuse my last year LORs and transcripts and already request to ERAS.

I start using "programs selected" tab in eras and assign PS and LOR to programs.

Can I start apply programs? When I can start using " Apply to Programs" tab?
I want to make sure what I am doing now is correct or not.

thank,
O:)

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Yes, your are correct

Yes, what you are doing is correct.

You can start applying to the programs that you have selected on September 1st.

Wishing you all the luck this year :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
confused

Let me ask about USMLE transcripts release. I use usmle transcripts under documents tab, and put "Yes" to 1st question "No" to 2nd question.

Then I press "checklists" button and I have found like this:
Personal Statements Letters of Recommendation Writers
USMLE Transcript Request
- You have not requested your updated USMLE transcripts be automatically updated.
If your transcript is updated with new scores or information, you must use the
"Resend USMLE Transcript" function in Documents if you wish to share it with programs.

My question is I already request it and why it shows like above?
Please reply me.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
If your transcript to be automatically updated you have to answer yes to the second question also.

When you do that, you won't see that message.

Did I answer your question :notsure:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.. I got it now. I was confused. My score is not good, *80+. Do you recommend any particular programs that I should apply?:confused:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Links

Thanks.. I got it now. I was confused. My score is not good, *80+. Do you recommend any particular programs that I should apply?:confused:
To find programs that can take you, you can use one of the commercial residency program search companies listed here http://www.usmle-forums.com/residency-match-forum/3562-best-residency-programs-search-company.html
Or if you have the time and skills follow the instructions mentioned in these two threads:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts