USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

as some of u have texted me regarding sharing the goljan audio files, im having a little trouble trying to share it. but i think i've got a solution now. im using a free file uploader service which will allow me to upload my files onto there and share the goljan audio files with u. this will take some time though because my internet connection is a little slow and it has a darn limit!!

so i hope u bear with me on this one. or if anyone else has already uploaded the goljan audio files onto their accounts and is willing to share the files in this forum, it'd be great.

anyone with any other better ideas as of how i can share this and upload my files quicker? perhaps someone with a premium member acc could loan me their username and password and i could share it quicker.:indifferent:

·
Registered
14 Posts
seetal, no need premium account !!!

hi

as some of u have texted me regarding sharing the goljan audio files, im having a little trouble trying to share it. but i think i've got a solution now. im using a free file uploader service which will allow me to upload my files onto there and share the goljan audio files with u. this will take some time though because my internet connection is a little slow and it has a darn limit!!

so i hope u bear with me on this one. or if anyone else has already uploaded the goljan audio files onto their accounts and is willing to share the files in this forum, it'd be great.

anyone with any other better ideas as of how i can share this and upload my files quicker? perhaps someone with a premium member acc could loan me their username and password and i could share it quicker.:indifferent:
Dr. Seetal , no need premium acc, just use ordinary free acc is ok.
for eg, ifileit, rapidshare or megaupload, etc.
they can store your files till 90 days with free account.
thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dunt worry, Seetal !

Dunt worry Seetal, there would be new and new Goljan .
Think MU is better . Speed is great. It has auto upload deskstop function.
Not take much of your time.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dunt worry Seetal, there would be new and new Goljan .
Think MU is better . Speed is great. It has auto upload deskstop function.
Not take much of your time.
MU? sorry have no idea what that is. what it is abbreviated for?:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Megaupload!!!

MU = Megaupload
can upload up to 100 megabytes per single file.
RS = Rapidshare up to 200 megabytes per single file.
ifile.it can upload 300 MB per file.
if use fileflyer , u can upload up to 2 gigabytes per single file.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts