USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning, I would like some help from you all Please.
I took the CS 3 months ago after listening to kaplan audios and studying with a partner. I failed the Data Gathering only, I got the lowest point. I would really like to enroll in live program in order to get some coatching. I was thinking of the Premier review in NY, which offers 60 cases videos online to prepare and 2 days of live encounters. Has anyone heard about this course, and are there any suggestions, i am scheduled to take the exam on the 1st week of September.
Thank you, Iva.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Help CS live course

Thank you for your response, I thought it was bad luck, I don't even understand I asked all the questions of the First Aid, practice everything, passed all the other parts even the patient notes, the lowest was the Data. Anyway I guess maybe I had to practice with someone who could better advise me and tell me what I did wrong. I saw the poll, I was just wondering if anybody had taken one of these courses.
The USMLE world is higher in the poll but there is no live patients or monitors to guide you. I was thinking about the Premier review step 2cs 2 days practice. Anyone knows if they really give you the individual attention you need.
Thank you, I appreciate it.:)

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
try them

I've done Premier Review last January.

It was a very nice three days where I learned many things from them. They have SPs and they will teach you what to ask and what to write in the patient note. I passed the exam in February.

I guess they are good option for you at this point.

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.