USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am in the last phase of my prep for step 1, 2 weeks away from the test. I have already given 2 NBME (form 16 & 17). But I wanted to take another self assessment because i was not satisfied with my previous ones. What should i take? NBME 15 or Uworld self assessment? Pls help. I am confused because in Uworld ill get new questions (as compared to NBME form 15) but NBME is said to be better than Uworld. Help!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks craig97 and tarasoff. But guys since I am just 2 weeks away from my test, I am looking for a self assessment which would give me a better estimate of my score. A better estimate would help me focus on my weak subjects in the last few days. So NBME or UWSA?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi guys,
I am in the last phase of my prep for step 1, 2 weeks away from the test. I have already given 2 NBME (form 16 & 17). But I wanted to take another self assessment because i was not satisfied with my previous ones. What should i take? NBME 15 or Uworld self assessment? Pls help. I am confused because in Uworld ill get new questions (as compared to NBME form 15) but NBME is said to be better than Uworld. Help!!
I think the NBME is more accurate predictor!!!
All the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts